The Real Estate Investor Magazine talks with Carlo
My name is Carlo Mariani, Founder of ThePropertyCoach
I am a Property Investor and Entrepreneur with 16 years local and international property investment track record and 21 years as a business owner.
My life’s passion is to support Aspiring, Novice, Growing and Experienced Property Investor to Fast Track their Property Success.
If you want to Fast Track your Property Success you do not need to make all the mistakes…most of them have already been made for you! In my career as a Property Investor I have experienced close to everything:
- No clue on how to start this thing called “property”
- Little to no Money to fund my deals
- Nightmare Tenants
- Skyrocketing Maintenance Costs
- Vacant Properties
- “Pre-Approved” Finance application declined on the last day
- No Cash Flow and No Capital Appreciation
- Market Crash
Can you relate to any of the above? I have learnt the hard way but the strength of my vision helped me to overcome the inevitable challenges and setbacks to become a full-time successful Property Investor and Entrepreneur.
You too can benefit from my 16 years of direct property experience and 21 years of experience as an entrepreneur, small business owner and business performance coach.
Join our Community of Property Fans and enjoy benefits such as 20% OFF Transfer Costs. Click HERE to join
It is never too late to start your Property Journey or to get back on the right track!
As an experienced business and property investment coach with more than 20 years of practical coaching experience I love to share with you my deep passion for leveraging the power of property entrepreneurship to achieve the lifestyle you have always dreamt of.
I grew up in Italy, got my Business Admin (Honors) Degree between Italy and the U.S., and started my professional career in the U.K.; I moved to South Africa in 1999 and immediately fell in love with the country and its people. While based in Johannesburg, South Africa, I am a citizen of the world with both local and global experience as an Investor
I started my property investment career in 2003, mainly as a “buy to let” residential property investor in the economic hub of Africa; over the years I developed solid practical experience both in the residential and commercial property sector, with more than 70 buy and sell deals in my track record, in South Africa, the United Kingdom and the U.S.
On a personal level, I am a blessed husband, father, son and brother.
When I relax (not often…) I am a huge Formula 1 motor-racing and Ferrari fan and a keen soccer enthusiast. Fitness plays an important role in my life and I am often out there running, cycling or swimming because the Ancient Romans said “mens sana in corpore sano” (a healthy mind in a healthy body).
Listen to my interview on The Property Wolff Podcast https://itunes.apple.com/za/podcast/property-woolf-podcast/id1419999401?mt=2&i=1000417994849
My Commitment to YOU:
- Best value for money for your Property Education; we do not have to pay overseas people to come and teach us how to do property in South Africa
- A learning experience that will be exciting, fun, life-changing, financially rewarding but also demanding, as nothing but your very best will make you win in the property market!
- Tried and tested knowledge and best practises, updated regularly, that can be implemented to achieve rapid results.
- No conflict of interest in our advice and education. We are independent of any real estate agency, property developer or financial services provider